Why Brazilian Wax with Sugaring?
Sugaring is a safe and gentle method of hair removal. Sugar wax doesn't cause allergies or reactions because it is made just from sugar. Unlike hot waxing, sugaring paste is much more elastic, and requires just lukewarm heating which reduces that burning sensation.
Original sugaring removes hairs without using waxing bandages. It’s a great hair removal tool for those with sensitive skin because it doesn't adhere to the skin or cause unnecessary pain on dispatch. Sugaring is also an absolute winner when you need a bare or brazilian waxing. It removes hairs even from deep bikini and provides a longer hair-free result by removing hairs right from the roots.
Sugaring is a really effective way to remove hairs on a bikini, but bear in mind that experience matters! So trust sensitive zones to experienced specialists only.
Why Choose Us
1. Bare Care is one of few hair removal salons in Auckland who is using the authentic sugaring technique for brazilian waxing.
2. Brazilian waxing with sugaring makes your epilation experience less painful because sugar wax doesn't adhere to the skin. We care about our customers and understand that sugaring is not completely pain-free, but it is significantly less painful, compared to other hair removal methods.
3. We use only our hands to apply and remove the sugar wax! No sticks, no strips or any other tools. The hand technique allows the sugar paste to penetrate deeper and grab hairs firmly. Even when it comes to parts of the body such as the lane between buttocks, original sugaring removes all hairs from the roots easily. As a result, the regrowing hairs will be much thinner and softer than usual and toilet paper will not cause discomfort even weeks after epilation. Skin will stay smooth and hair-free for 3-4 weeks after a sugaring session.
4. Original sugaring wax always dispatches on the direction of hair growth. It allows the removal of hairs from the roots, which means less broken hairs and less ingrown hairs on a bikini zone.
5. Sugar wax doesn't leave sticky or fatty traces or residue that could mark underwear. You will feel clean and fresh right after your appointment with us!
6. We are so sure you will be happy with our service, we can guarantee your satisfaction with a 100% money back guarantee for 3 weeks after any hair removal service including brazilian waxing with Bare Care.
Questions and Answers
I would like to do brazilian wax for the first time, what should I know?
The best start point is this article, which includes answers for the most frequently asked questions for those who never done it before.
How long does a brazilian wax last?
If you do brazilian wax using true sugaring, this should last for at least 3 weeks. Sugaring slows down your hair growth, making regrowth softer and reduces the overall number of hair. It also helps to increase the time between brazilian sessions to 5-6 weeks or even more.
How long should hair be for brazilian wax?
5-6mm is the desired hair length for your first-ever brazilian waxing with sugaring. If you do hair removal regularly, then the length can be shorter. Please bear in mind, that minimal length does matter and it's OK if your hair is longer - we can always trim it to the desired length.
Is Brazilian waxing painful?
Many people find armpits or chest (males) waxing more sensitive than a bikini. Please don't worry or stress on this too much. If you do brazilian with sugar paste and with an experienced specialist, then it is much less painful than hot wax or DIY waxing. Sugaring doesn't hurt the skin on peel-off, because it sticks to your hair, not to your skin. BTW, did you know brazilian waxing is not even the most sensitive procedure?
How to exfoliate after brazilian wax?
Exfoliation has a highly important role in the waxing aftercare routine. We recommend doing exfoliation after a hot shower using a fine exfoliation lotion or exfoliating gloves starting on the 3rd day after epilation. But don't push it too hard.. Ground coffee is still our good exfoliation friend. If you don't have one, just ask your nearest coffee shop for spent ground coffee as usually they share it with pleasure for free! :)
How to prevent ingrown hairs after brazilian wax?
There are several reasons which may cause ingrown hairs, but the main one is the way hair has been removed. Sugaring extracts hairs from roots in their natural way of hair growth, so it doesn't damage a hair follicle and hairs can regrow without problems. We've seen a lot of people who have had serious issues with ingrown hair and been able to get rid of the problem just by shifting to sugaring. A few simple rules and reasonable aftercare also helps to prevent ingrown hairs.
Can I work out after a brazilian wax?
No. Please stay away from any physical activities, swimming, or sauna for the first 24 hours after the hair removal treatment. Sweating may cause skin irritation or other issues.
Is it safe to do brazilian sugar waxing if I'm pregnant?
It's always good practice to ask your doctor or midwife first. In general, yes, it is safe doing brazilian wax with sugaring during pregnancy. If you would like to prepare for the labour then we usually recommend making an appointment 1-2 weeks before your due date.
Can guys get brazilian wax?
They sure can! Bare Care is a place where men can receive waxing services too. We created a dedicated service list for mens brazilian and male waxing services.
Can you brazilian wax yourself?
We definitely wouldn't recommend experimenting with brazilian waxing. You need to be very flexible to remove hairs from a deep bikini. Also, it's very easy to damage the skin during the dispatch or break hairs on a deep bikini that may cause skin irritations and ingrown hairs.
Does sugaring remove hairs permanently?
In our practice, we have never seen a real permanent hair removal solution and sugaring is no exception. If you do sugaring regularly, at least once a 2 month, then you may have a semi-permanent effect. Sugaring removes hairs from roots and it helps to reduce the overall amount of hairs and makes hair follicles weaker This slows down the hair's growth and makes them appear thinner and less noticeable.
What's the difference between bikini and brazilian wax?
There are different ways of bikini and brazilian waxing:
Bikini lane waxing includes the area along the front line of panties. It is the basic bikini waxing which helps you to look well on the beach and to prevent hairs from coming out of the bikini zone.
Extended bikini waxing includes extended hair removal from the bikini line down to the labia. You will get the top triangle hair- free. This doesn't include hair removal on the labia itself or the line along to the backside.
Brazilian waxing includes the full hair removal from front to back, including the lane between the buttocks.
What other people say about Brazilian Waxing.
"Marina is the most genuinely caring and beautiful person. She was the first person to do my Brazilian wax for me (and I've kept coming back since). It couldn't have gone smoother. She has a very calming presence and goes the extra mile with her attention to detail and thoroughness, as well as aftercare. She also goes out of her way to squeeze an appointment in despite her busy schedule which is always so appreciated. I couldn't recommend her enough, she definitely has the magic touch ✨ I'm always looking forward to our next appointment."