New Zealand COVID-19
As New Zealand moved to Alert Level3, it allowed some business to open their doors and provide services if the businesses operate safely and follow the plan developed by the NZ government.
The short answer is NO. We have to wait for the move to Alert Level 2.
There are not that many differences between Level 4 and Level 3. We are still fighting the spread and that reason we still need to keep the social distance. The only businesses allowed to operate are those who meet all safety criteria.
The covid19.govt.nz clearly defined what it means to operate business safely. Here are some points which define beauty services as not part of the business allowed to operate under level.
To do business safely:
- your business cannot operate if it requires close physical contact.
- your staff should work from home if they can.
- customers cannot come onto your premises unless you are a supermarket, dairy, petrol station, pharmacy, or permitted health service.
- your business must be contactless. Your customers can pay online, over the phone or in a contactless way. Delivery or pick-up must also be contactless.
- you must maintain hygiene measures, including physical distancing, hand washing and regularly cleaning surfaces.
So, as the hair removal salon, we have to keep our doors closed and wait for further announcements from the government.
When can I make an appointment for sugar waxing?
If you are an existing customer of Bare Care or BEAUTY HUB NZ, then there is nothing to worry about. We will send you a TXT message to advise make an earlier appointment as soon as the government announces the date when New Zealand moves to Alert Level2.
If you are not our existing customer and wish to receive a notification, then please feel free to get in touch with us and we add you to the notification list.